- Advert posted 5 weeks ago
- Last updated 5 weeks ago
- Breed Labrador Retriever
- Current age 9 weeks
- Ready to leave Now
- Seller type Licenced Breeder
- Advert views 3
Sykehead hold a higher 5 star council license with carlisle city council and our licence number is M:005501 .
We are now one of the the first 10 Nationally recognised Qualified Dog breeders in the uk having completed the Ofqual level 3 certificate in Dog breeding , puppy socialising and welfare . We are very proud to hold this certificate and be recognised for our hard work and dedication .
Welcome to my advert for our long awaited planned extremely well health tested fox red labradors. Tweed is one of our fox red shade of yellow Girls from Countryways Gundogs. She is a great addition and Tweed hold's very impressive comprehensive health testing to her name and boasts some fabulous FTCH and FTW in her 5 Generation Pedigree with a long line of low hip scores and clear eye testing .
Tweed was carefully bred from a Gun dog kennels and although she is our pet she has a very biddable, willing to please attitude to life and has a very keen eye when out and about . Tweed loves to retrieve and swim and shows a kind nature towards livestock and all other dogs and children.
Tweeds comprehensive health consists of being DNA Clear of the following, Hip and Elbow scored and eye tested
. RD/OSD : Clear - 25th March 2022
• Eye Examination : Unaffected -14/09/21
• AxD : clear -14th Feb 2022
• Cystinuria : clear - 14th Feb 2022
• MTM1 (XLMTM) : clear - 14th Feb 2022
• Narcolepsy : clear - 14th Feb 2022
• PRA (cord1) : clear - 14th Feb 2022
• Canine Elliptocytosis : clear - 14th Feb 2022
• CT : clear - 14th Feb 2022
• CMS : clear - 14th Feb 2022
• ACHM : clear - 14th Feb 2022
• SD2 (dwarfism) : clear - 14th Feb 2022
• CNM : clear - 14th Feb 2022
• DM : clear - 14th Feb 2022
• EIC : clear - 14th Feb 2022
• HNPK : clear - 14th Feb 2022
• HUU : clear - 14th Feb 2022
• prcd-PRA : clear - 14th Feb 2022
• Hip Score - ANKC Scheme : 4/2 - 9th Feb 2022
• Elbow Score - ANKC Scheme : 0/0 9th Feb 2022
• SD2 (dwarfism) :Clear -14th Feb 2022
• CNM : Clear - 14th Feb 2022
• prcd-PRA : Clear - 14th Feb 2022
• EIC : Clear - 14th Feb 2022
Rogan is our stunning dark fox red shade of yellow Labrador . He is a super strong boy with a very keen eager willing attitude and is always aiming to please . He is kind and Gentle with all other Animals and children We have had Rogan Health tested way about the required for the breed and his results are as follows
• RD/OSD : Clear - 25th March 2022
• Eye Examination : Unaffected - 25th May 2021
• AxD : clear - 19th April 2021
• Cystinuria : clear - 19th April 2021
• MTM1 (XLMTM) : clear - 19th April 2021
• Narcolepsy : clear - 19th April 2021
• PRA (cord1) : clear - 19th April 2021
• Canine Elliptocytosis : clear - 19th April 2021
• CT : clear - 19th April 2021
• CMS : clear - 19th April 2021
• ACHM : clear - 19th April 2021
• SD2 (dwarfism) : clear - 22nd February 2021
• CNM : clear - 22nd February 2021
• DM : clear - 22nd February 2021
• EIC : clear - 22nd February 2021
• HNPK : clear - 22nd February 2021
• HUU : clear - 22nd February 2021
• prcd-PRA : clear - 22nd February 2021
• Hip Score - ANKC Scheme : 2/0 - 18th January 2021 - EBV < 0
• Elbow Score - ANKC Scheme : 0/0 - 18th January 2021 - EBV < 0
• SD2 (dwarfism) : Hereditary Clear - 18th November 2018
• CNM : Hereditary Clear - 18th November 2018
• prcd-PRA : Hereditary Clear - 18th November 2018
• EIC : Hereditary Clear - 18th November 2018.
As a result every puppy in this litter is guaranteed to be hereditary clear of all the above listed DNA tests . We will also be having each puppy scanned by the Pupscan team to ensure each of our puppies leave us knowing they have normal hip development for their age and breed and they leave with a certificate saying this . Health and temperament are most important to us followed by the stunning fox red shade of yellow colours.
The puppies will be born beside my bed and then moved into the kitchen where they quickly get use to all the household noises, that you would expect in a busy country farm house. When they are around 5 weeks old they start to get introduced to our purpose built enrichment room where they experience different sights ,sounds , textures and levels and enjoy the freedom this offers them to explore as a litter . They also have enrichment areas outside on grass and gravel . From there we start to introduce early litter training ,early crate training ,early introduction to the car and then new people and dogs .
The puppies will be being weaned onto a dry Kibble which is royal Canin mother and baby dog which is recommended by the veterinary profession .
Before leaving us at 8 weeks your puppy will have been given the best start in life and will be well socialised. He/she will have been on a very strict worming programme and treated with front line at 6 weeks to prevent fleas. The puppies will be microchipped at 6 weeks and vet checked as close to 8 weeks as possible.
Please feel free to contact with any other questions I haven’t already answered in my add . I am advertising this litter early to give families time To get to know me over the phone , in txt and when you view the puppies . I want to be able to keep in touch regularly over the next few weeks with everyone sending you updated photos and progress reports rather then advertise when they are ready and only have limited conversation
£ 300 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT/HOLDING
FEE is required to hold your chosen puppy .
Once you have left your deposit we will then update weekly with progress reports on our page . Once the puppies are over 6 weeks you will be invited to come and view the puppies and at this stage chose which puppy you would like if you haven’t already done so . This will be done in order of deposits taken to make it fair for everyone . The puppies will leave us for their new homes with 1st vaccination and a puppy pack containing
kc papers ENDORSED
vet check report
royal Canin puppy food