- Advert posted 2 weeks ago
- Last updated 2 weeks ago
- Breed Labrador Retriever
- Current age 7 weeks
- Ready to leave at 8 weeks (22nd May 2022)
- Seller type Breeder
- Advert views 128
**1 girl SOLD**
**2 girls available**
**2 boys reserved**
**1 boy available**
We are now taking viewings for potential buyers, of our beautiful pups.
These pups have been bred with health, temperament, and quality in mind, from extensively health tested parents, who come from long champion working lines with 38 Field Trial Champions between them in their 5-generation KC pedigrees.
Our pups are already KC registered with paperwork ready to go.
Parents have excellent BVA Hip & Elbow scores, and confirmed by DNA testing our pups are unaffected by:
• prcd-PRA - Progressive Retinal Atrophy, night blindness developing into total blindness.
• CNM - Centronuclear Myopathy Muscular, weakness, abnormal postures, lack of mobility and collapse in cold weather.
• EIC - Exercise Induced Collapse, during exercise limb weakness often causing dragging of rear quarters, lack of balance and total collapse.
• SD2 - Skeletal Dysplasia type 2, disproportionate bone growth causing Dwarfism.
• HUU - Hyperuricosuria Urate, stones in bladder/kidneys causing discharge of blood and often unable to urinate which can be life threatening.
• DM Exon 2 - Degenerative Myelopathy/Degenerative Radiculomyelopathy, Neurological disorder affecting spinal cord resulting in progressive lack of mobility and causing incontinence
• HNPK - Hereditary Nasal Parakeratosis, drying out of nose causing inflammation, continuous irritation and visual disfigurement of nasal area.
Amber (Abiann’s Aila Smiler) A Fox Red KC Registered Labrador standing 21in tall is our family pet, who is excellent with children, and other dogs, she is affectionate and as happy curled up in front of the fire as she is out and about on a long walk with a whistle doing some retrieving training. Amber has 15 field trial champions in her breeding.
Amber is tested as DNA Clear for:
• DM Exon 2
Amber’s BVA Hip & Elbow Scores:
• Hip 5/5 = 10
• Elbow 0/0 = 0
Paddy (Copperbirgh Paddy) A Fox Red KC Registered Labrador is an extremely biddable dog, who is from long champion working lines including 23 field trial champions one of which FtCh Copperbirch Paddy of Leadburn is his sire. He is again as happy in the home as he is being worked. Paddy has sired some gorgeous examples of Labradors over the years, whom have ended up in both working and none working homes, and adapted beautifully to each situation.
Paddy is DNA Clear for:
• DM Exon 2
Paddy’s BVA Hip & Elbow Scores:
• Hip 6/3 = 9
• Elbow 0/0 = 0
Our aim is to give you a happy, healthy, bold, confident puppy, so we ensure that the puppy’s get as much socialisation and become accustomed to household noises, as well as outdoor noises inclusive of fireworks through our following of the PDSA socialisation programme from 4wks of age through to them leaving us to your home.
We also do short periods of crate training to help them for your journey home, and they will be well socialised with our family, from children aged 1yr old through to 8yrs old.
We don’t let them interact with other dogs due to them being susceptible to infection and disease, so when you come to visit your new puppy with us please don’t be upset if we limit the interaction, or ask that you wash your hands, it’s to make sure they’re in the best of health possible before their vaccinations.
Your puppy will be:
• KC Registered
• Wormed at 2, 5 & 8 weeks
• Treated with advocate (flea and worm treatment) and given their 1st vaccination depending on compatibility with your vet
• Vet checked whilst having vaccination
• Socialised in line with the PDSA puppy socialisation programme, whilst also being in our family home around our own children.
Each puppy will leave us to come to your home with:
• KC Papers Including 5 Generation Pedigree Certificate
• KC 5wk free insurance
• Microchip transfer paperwork
• Comforter with litters scent
• Puppy information pack
• A Bag of Puppy food
• Lifelong support
• Puppy toys
• Puppy treats
• Poop bags
We hope we have answered any potential questions you might have, but on the off chance we haven’t please contact us and ask any you may have, we’re more than happy to answer them.
When you come to visit us after 4wks and see our gorgeous pups and Amber, we ask for a £250 non-refundable deposit in order to secure your puppy.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for an application form.
We look forward to hearing from you.